An unapologetic plant geek shares advice and opinions on gardening, the contrived and the natural landscape, as well as occasional topics from the other side of the gate.

May 10, 2008

Here's a Dozen Roses - Happy Mother's Day!

These were all taken at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens this week. NBG is an AARS test garden, and the Bicentennial Rose Garden is usually a little corner of heaven on earth at this time of year. Unfortunately I was on business and didn't have much time, I could have spent the whole day.














2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a wonderful boquet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the roses--they are so beautiful! I just planted a Lady Banks Yellow to take over my back porch that someone 50 years from now will hate me for;)

    ReplyDelete