An unapologetic plant geek shares advice and opinions on gardening, the contrived and the natural landscape, as well as occasional topics from the other side of the gate.

January 19, 2008

Welcome!

This is my first foray into the world of blogs, and I hope that what I share will be of use to someone. I played in the dirt when I was a kid and kind of grew out of it as I became distracted during my teen and early adult years, but rediscovered the joy of gardening later on. After a stressful career ended involuntarily, I decided to turn my gardening avocation into an occupation. Now, someone actually pays me to buy plants and to talk to people about them. I will try not to plug my place of business in this blog, unless of course someone wants to pay me to do so. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment